Please browse our constantly growing collection of case studies, datasheets, whitepapers and other resources to learn more about our products.
- Neverfail Heartbeat Failover Engine
Neverfail’s Heartbeat Failover Engine was designed to keep users continuously connected to their critical applications in the face of any threat to system availability. It’s the only continuous availability solution that focuses specifically on eliminating the potential impact of system downtime on end-users and the applications that they depend on.
- Neverfail Recovery-as-a-Service (RaaS)
Neverfail’s new Recovery-as-a-Service (RaaS) partner program provides a quick and comprehensive way for channel partners to integrate business continuity and application continuous availability into their cloud offerings.
- Neverfail Migrate
Simple, efficient migration across platforms, data centers or to the cloud.
- Protecting Mission Critical Business Applications
The rapid adoption of server virtualization has enabled many organizations to significantly reduce their IT capital expense, operating costs as well as adapt to changing business requirements more easily and improve overall server availability.
- Business Continuity: Choosing the Right Technology Solutions
The relentless expansion of the Internet has resulted in 24x7 demands on business globally. Developments such as web 2.0, mobile computing, and wireless hotspots mean that application and system availability requirements become more and more critical. In turn, the processes and tools required to protect those applications have evolved as well.
- Reducing the Cost of Planned Maintenance
Successful businesses recognize the importance of business continuity and implement a well thought out plan to address the myriad of technical disruptions and minimize the impact disasters can have on the enterprise.
- Common Disaster Recovery Plan Misconceptions
After being in the disaster recovery business for the last ten years, we have worked with thousands of companies on their disaster recovery projects and have built customer relationships from over 4,000 of those.
- Continuous Availability Suite: Neverfail Solution Architecture
Neverfail provides software that protects companies against the impact of IT outages. An effective business continuity strategy understands the business impact of server downtime and focuses resources on those critical processes that business depends on. We call this Continuous Availability.
- Neverfail Ensures Continuous Care at Alpena Medical Arts
Downtime simply isn’t an option when it comes to providing medical care. This is especially true for clinics in remote, rural areas where the next clinic or hospital might be many miles away.
- J O Hambro Capital Management Turns to Neverfail for Guaranteed Resilience
Neverfail Meets Evolving Business and Accreditation Requirements
- Senior Vodafone Staff Access BlackBerry Service at all Times with Rapid Disaster Recovery
The World’s Leading International Mobile Telecommunications Group Relies on Neverfail for Continuous BlackBerry Availability
- Eliminating Downtime Helps Alexandria Police Department Keep the Peace
Constant Tracking and Communication Critical for Officer and Administrative Management
- The Verdict Is In: Sonnenschein Nath & Rosenthal Relies on Neverfail to Deliver 24x7 Availability
Mission Critical Repository with More Than Six Million Legal Documents Now Available Anytime, Anywhere
- WEBCAST: 5 Things Virtualization Has Changed In Your Disaster Recovery Plan (5/15/13 - WATCH REPLAY)
- Spiceworks Exclusive Webinar: 5 Things Virtualization Has Changed
- VIDEO: Neverfail - Business Continuity Lifecycle Management (BCLM)
- VIDEO: Neverfail Heartbeat Failover Engine
- Four Ways to Build Incredible IT
- Four Critical Pieces of Your Cloud-Disaster Recovery Plan
- Spiceworks Exclusive Webinar: Physical Server Availability in a Virtual World
- Four Reasons to Review Your Disaster Recovery Plan Before the Next Storm
- Avoiding Application Downtime During Server Migrations
- Data Centre Solutions Webinar: 10 Critical Questions You Need to Ask of BC DR
“We chose Neverfail for continuous application availability because it is the only solution on the market that protects our key business applications with simple one-click failover and failback between sites.”