Neverfail Wins "Best of VMworld 2013" Gold Award for New TechnologyNeverfail's IT Continuity Architect Recognized for Unparalleled Innovation and Performance
Neverfail, a leading global IT continuity management company, today announced it has won the "Best of VMworld 2013" Gold Award for New Technology. Neverfail's IT Continuity Architect, a new operations management solution that bridges the gap between IT infrastructure and business services, was recognized in an awards ceremony at the VMworld 2013 conference being held this week in San Francisco and sponsored by VMware, Inc.
Neverfail's IT Continuity Architect was selected by an independent team of judges consisting of editors from TechTarget's SearchServerVirtualization.com, independent analysts, users and consultants. The appointed team recognized the most innovative and high-performing products from more than 160 entries based on innovation, performance, ease of integration into environment, ease of use and manageability, functionality, value and whether the solution was able to fill a market gap.
The Best of VMworld judges said Neverfail IT Continuity Architect "checks configuration against service-level agreements to identify potential problems, and its dependency mappings provide great insight."
"It's an absolute honor to win the 'Best of VMworld' Gold Award for New Technology this year," said Martin Mackay, CEO of Neverfail. "This recognition is a strong validation of what our customers have told us - Architect is truly a game-changing technology that brings new levels of visibility into the infrastructure so that IT can finally trust that their business continuity/disaster recovery plans will always work."
How IT Continuity Architect Works
Neverfail IT Continuity Architect provides clear visibility across the entire IT infrastructure by automatically analyzing IT infrastructure, mapping dependencies and tracking changes and showing you what is at risk and what you need to do to assure continuity without fail. Key features include:
- Automated Infrastructure and Dependency Discovery: Identifies IT infrastructure components and provides a map of dependencies between applications, hypervisors, servers and other inventory objects, giving IT insight in to the impact of potential changes.
- Business Services Mapping: Aggregates IT infrastructure and applications into groups based on their interdependencies so users can easily define business services and visualize the IT infrastructure supporting each service.
- Define Business Continuity Targets: Provides four service level tiers that users can customize to define their own targets and then assign each business service to the appropriate tier. Architect automatically reports on any gaps or misconfigurations of protection infrastructure.
- Risk Identification Heat Maps: Helps IT intelligently prioritize remediation efforts based on risk. From the analysis of established availability service level tiers and the number of key dependencies, Architect's heat maps show which servers are the most critical to business continuity.
- Availability Monitoring and Reporting: Provides ongoing and continuous monitoring, assurance and reporting of service level compliance.
IT Continuity Architect is currently available for download as a Technical Preview. A general availability version will be available in October 2013. For full product details visit: http://www.neverfailgroup.com/products/it-continuity-architect.